Sunday, September 14, 2008

Disciple Concert!!









I went to a awsome concert yesterday for my birthday! We almost didn't get to go because everybody my Dad talked to said their wasn't a concert, but I got my Dad to ask again and they said they were. They still didn't do a good job of telling us what was happening because their was another band (It was Manafest which is one guy so I guess it's not really a band). Above photos are of Manafest. High Flight Society was there, and some girl who I had never heard of who called the rest of the people in her band "the poptarts" (they were all guys). And there was this really good skater (there were BMX guys going too but I didn't want' to leave my spot, which was front and center) he was sort of a skateboard evangilist type guy, he haaad this really long speach trying to witness but after he was done he asked how many of the crowd was christian and everybody was. But my highlight of the day (the whole reason I came) was DISCIPLE!! They did all their hit songs, except for "Fight for Love" which is one of my favourites. They did one of their new songs also, it was pretty good but the lyrics were written more for a live concert. Afterwards I got the whole band to sign a poster, and I talked to Kevin Young, the lead singer. If anyones been to a disciple concert you know how he gets sort of low to the stage and towards the front when he screams (as everyone I know would describe his singing) and I was front and center of the concert, so I had the best veiw!!! their are too many pictures so I'll have the ones up there and all my Pictures of Disciple on my brickshelf. It will take a while so I'll just make another post with the link.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AJ your pictures are awesome. It was cool for you to have the best seat in the place. They are lucky to have a loyal fan like you.
It was fun to be there with you!
G