Friday, May 9, 2008

Me Wakeboarding




Top- This is a picture of me doing a wake jump (sort of, it might as well be a tail slide). I usually go for a little less of a tilt, because usually if I'm tilted any more than that I'm inverted and about to land on my head from 10 feet going 25 miles per hour.

Bottom- This is a photo of a Glassy Carve attempt, I think the picture was taken a secound after the main part of the carve so I can't tell if I did it this time. A Glassy Carve is probably my favorite trick to do, but it is a little easy.

These pictures were taken on our aquasport's last run before we got towed. The starter got jammed and we had to get towed by a group of guys who were on a 4 day fishing trip (in a very nice twin engine boat, one of them was a lawyer). Today we got it back from the shop and were going to ski (my brother gets mad if I say "wakeboard" because he either skis or kneeboards), but now the throttle is messed up. Further updates on the boats status can be found here.

P.S. I may make a post about how to wakeboard, and update it on how to do some minor tricks.

No comments: